Pages

Wednesday, February 6, 2013

Mia Anita 13 months Natural

I did not big chop. I transitioned. I had a weave for 5 years then I went natural back in 2010. I permed my hair for a summer wedding. I decided to go natural again in December of 2011 after another wedding. I credit the YouTubers and my Honey Bear (Boyfriend & Best Friend) for encouraging me and assisting me in my natural hair journey.

If you are in the Charlotte, NC area and are or are thinking of going Natural, please keep me in mind. Once I return I will be offering wash 'n' go services to naturals in the area.

In the meantime, please contact me for your moisture and clarifying questions as that is key in preparing to have a beautiful wash 'n' go and all-around mane.

Mia - 13 months Natural - First wash n go / YouTube: MiaMeBiggerthanhair

Mia 13 months natural (for the 2nd time) / YouTube: MiaMeBiggerthanhair

No comments: